- Clone: 332 on 3309 rootstock
- Vineyard: Coquelicot Estate (10′ x 6′ Spacing)
- Soil Series: Ballard gravelly fine sandy loam
- Appellation: Santa Ynez Valley
- Harvest date: August 31- september 2, 2015
- Brix at harvest: Average 20.40 brix
- Fermentation: Whole cluster semi-carbonic. 100% natural primary and secondary; pressed after 14 days.
- Barrels: 85% french oak 228L barrique (four or more years old)
15% demi-muid 600l (neutral)
- Aging: Eight months in barrel
- Production: 510 Cases.
- Growing season: Typical Santa Barbara season outside of an early bloom and fruit set. The lingering draught has affected “normal” years in that regard. September typically being our warmest month, our grapes were not effected by late season heat due to the crop load and early harvest date. The total degree days just over 2000 and annual rainfall for the year 7.12”(39% of historical average).